How in the world are we almost finished with school? Where did the time go?
I have not perished... yet. And, in five short days, it will officially be spring (not that we don't all feel the heat wave). I consider this to be a great, huge deal.
Since we've covered all that, I guess I should get on with the actual point of this post.
This is an invitation to all you home-schooled high-schoolers out there (who live a reasonable distance away).
Please come to Prim. If only for the food, activities, and friends (I'll definitely be attending).
This year is expected to be pretty darn amazing (honestly, how can it not... we're renting the Michigan Princess Riverboat and the YMCA).
The theme is Classy.
Clean, simple, and not tacky.
You can print the 2010 Prim form off here. Take a look. Sign-up. Send it in... and, presto!
You'll be on your way to making those magical childhood memories.
Okay, well... that last statement might be stretching things a little, but you get the idea. And if you don't, just comment below and I'll try to be more articulate. =]
I have a confession to make, I created the flyer this year - just another reason I felt compelled to put it up on my blog.
Apparently pride goes before the fall. Well, when I fall sometime in the near future, you'll know why.
Just sayin.

10 comments:
I'mmmm a coming! Nice advertising! :D I think you are pretty much a pro at making flyers. Just saying.
I am on my way to making those magical childhood memories! :)
Thanks, Steph! =]
I love how we have a whole conversation going through the comments on your blog.
See you at kickboxing tonight. Yeah yeah!
Great post Christine :D
I was thinking about going to prim last year... it looked like all of you had a great time!! :)
Thanks, Sarah.
You definitely should come to Prim this year... last year was a blast, but this year might just be better. =]
It would be super fun if you could come - maybe I'll see you there?! ;]
Oh my goodness! that sounds really fun! I wish I could go :(
Tiffany!
I really, really, reallyyyyyyy wish you could go too (like, you don't know how much). It makes me sad to think that my bosom friend can't be there with me. =[[[[
aww man, I SO wish you could come, Tiff! :( :( Ughhh.
haha it sounds like a blast! :] I'm thinking about it still.. cause I have this out of state tournament going on in the morning for taekwondo.. so hopefully I'll be able to come :) my mom wants to know who the chaperones are?
Well, both of my parents are chaperoning. I'm pretty sure Mr. and Mrs. Braatz are too... and a few other parents (the chaperones haven't really been finalized yet... but I'm pretty sure you'll know all of them). When we know for sure, I'll give you a heads up. =]
I hope you can make it!
awww thanks Christine :) I hope I can come too!
Post a Comment